gTalk® e-Fax service allows organizations to send and receive fax from anywhere using your computer, tablet, or smartphone. It provides simple, easy-to-use features that offer the speed, security, and convenience that you can expect with online faxing.
No Fax Machine
No More Paper Jams
No busy Signals
Advantages of gTalk® E-Fax
- No need of fax machine, ink, or paper - Go green and save money.
- Auto-archival of sent and received fax messages – Save time.
- Send and receive fax from anywhere – Flexibility.
- Continue using your existing fax number - Free number porting.
- 24/7 live customer support by phone, email or chat.
Features of gTalk® E-Fax:
- Secure access to multiple users.
- User friendly web portal (Fig 1).
- Local, toll-free, and international numbers.
- Send and receive fax from anywhere.
- Allow sending multiple documents.
- Secure unlimited storage.
- Fax to Email.
- Fax to multiple recipients.
- Archive faxes to multiple folders.
- Searchable archived faxes.
- Moves archived faxes between folders.
- Easy re-sending of archived fax.
- Mark faxes as read/unread.
- Address book.
- 24/7 live customer support by phone, email, and web chat.
Fig 1: gTalk® E-Fax Portal
How to Receive a Fax Online
Anyone may send fax message to your fax number. The fax will be received as a PDF file and archived in the inbound-folder of the e-fax portal similar to an email system. Simultaneously the system will send an email notification with the fax message attached to your pre-designated email address.
How to Send a Fax Online
Your e-Fax account lets you easily manage your sent and received faxes including archival of the same into different folders - all in one place.
Log in to your gTalk e-Faxaccount portal and click on the 'Send Fax' link from left menu.
Fig 2: gTalk® e-Fax 'Send FAX' portal
Enter recipient's fax number or select that from your contact list. Fill in others information and then click 'Next'.
Fig 3: gTalk® e-Fax portal for composition of FAX.
Alternatively content of fax may be uploaded(PDF file) from computer. May upload multiple files.
Fig 4: gTalk® e-Fax 'Send FAX' portal showing file upload facility.
- Press the 'Send fax' button. The fax message will be sent by the system and reported by an email. Also, the sent fax will be archived in the e-Fax Outbox folder.
- Your recipient receives your document and cover letter exactly as they would a normal fax.